Have you ever gotten someone fired?

Have you ever gotten someone fired? Was it because you just did not like them?

missthang42001

Asked by missthang42001 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I tried. This lady at PRIMROSE UNITED METHODIST DAYCARE IN LITTLE ROCK, AR was super mean to a kid and I told me boss and the boss said the kid needed it cause the kid was a "bad child w/ an attitude problem" I quit on the spot cause my kid went there too and I was afraid the teacher would be mean to my kid. I called CPS and reported them and all they got was a fine and the lady still works there. I hope like hell when she's in a nursing home someone mistreats her simply cause they can. this lady was equal to the devil and I hate her with every fiber of my being.

No one should be mean to kids, no one.
    Anonymous

• No, if that person were to get fired, it would have to be something they done.
    Anonymous

• I got a hairdresser fired. She totally fucked up my hair and I complained to her boss. Aparently I wasn't the first one, and she got fired because of it.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• yes, because she told a group of people with special needs that they all suck, and she was their manager.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 8:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i did, and it was because she mistreating and negleting the children (at a daycare)
    Anonymous

• Yes. I was the manager, so I fired her. I did not like her because she had a poor attitude, did not do her job, threw dishes, and walked out on an already shorted shift. She got hired again a month later. She tried to tell me that we got off on the wrong foot...but I did not care, I told her to shove it.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 8:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Yes.... and all her co-workers we SO happy that they all came by my job site and THANKED me!!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• oops... were so happy
    VeronicaLee

• Oh.... I didn't like her, but she was an employee of a subcontractor I was using when we were short handed on my job site, so I tolerated her.... But, when I caught her doing something really under-handed against her fellow workers, I told her boss, and he fired her on the spot!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• There was a group of us that got another teacher fired because she was ignoring the kids in her care and the rest of us had to do our jobs and hers.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2009