anyone w/ stretched lobes

hi, my ears are at a 2g right now, they are loose and fall out so i though i was a 0g. So i got a pair of 0g single flare plugs, they are to tight and i dont want to push them in and have a blow out. I know i can get a taper and stretch them to a 0g, thing is i am scared to go up a bigger size because of blow outs, i been going up one size at a time and wait 2-4 weeks til i do another gauge. What do you think of the chances of a blow out? Also has anyone been to a size 0g and it closes alittle or all the way. i dont want to always have a huge hole, a small one is ok...any info will be great! If you dont like or dont agree on piercings please dont reply with a rude comment...

DilsMommy

Asked by DilsMommy at 7:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I only ever went up to a 6g, but as far as them closing up, here is my experiance:

If you stretched correctly (went up one size at a time, and allowed them to heal in between stretching to the next size) then you avoided scar tissue and will go back down to a much small size. Mine went back down to a normal ear piercing size, I'm not sure how far a 0 will go down.

If you stretched incorrectly, and skipped sizes and did not allow them to heal in between sizes, then you may still shrink but not nearly as much, and it will be noticeable.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I'v never seen a girl with this, only guys... I'm curious... What is the purpose or attraction of doing this? What if later in life you decide you hate it, can it be fixed? Does it hurt?
    ps. BTW... this is not meant to be a rude comment, I really am curious!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• BlessedMommy64 -

Honestly, its like an addiction (at least for me it was). For me it started with a controlling bf that would not let me get any additional piercings - so I stretched the ones I had. We broke up soon after, but I was already hooked. I kept going...for me a 6g was the highest I could go and still be feminine. (That is not to say anything bad against anyone who has gone larger!!).

The same thing goes for tattoos. They are addicting!!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Blessedmommy64, not to be mean...but where are you from to never seen a girl with stretched ears? I am very girly and like i said i am a 2g (which isnt to big really). But yes it is addicting, like tattoos.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 8:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i asked a question for help not questions or rude comments (anon8:17 had to be a baby and be anon). So, life is way to short to judge people. i aint hurting anyone with my ears, most people cant even tell.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 8:22 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• gross gross gross gross gross gross!!!!!
    Anonymous

• lmao...
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 12:52 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• You're not waiting long enough between stretches. You can have a blowout just by not waiting long enough. It's taken me nearly 5 years to stretch to a 2g. What type of flares do you have? Single (one sided) or double (both sides) flare? What do you use to stretch with? I don't mean talons or spikes, I mean like oils. Vitamin e oil is best. Never EVER use neosporin, which I've heard of people using. There's so much wrong information out there about the subject of stretching. If you'd like to know anything about it, feel free to send me a message :)

Blessed -
    It only hurts if you go up in size too fast. And if it hurts you're going too fast lol Skin is meant to stretch. I have my ears at a 2g and plan to go up to a 00g. For me I think it looks good, so why not do it. 2g is actually considered the point of no return. So if you're any bit afraid you can't go back down I suggest you don't past a 6 or 4g. Maybe even a 8g.
    SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 5:54 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I can't belive you haven't seen a girl with stretched ears before. What type of music do you listen to? There's ton of girls in music with them stretched.
    SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 5:56 AM on Mar. 27, 2010