• In the Spotlight:

im scared for my daughter...has any1 gone through this with thier child?

my baby is 18 month and i just found out she has 2 cyst in her throat and its really close to her thyroid. they did blood work and it came back alil high for thyroid. now they an gonna put her to sleep and do some kind of thyroid test and im scared!!

tuty2403

Asked by tuty2403 at 8:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • No, I have not gone through that, but I am truely sorry that you are. I can't imagine going through something so scary with my baby. Try not to worry I know that is asking alot but I'm sure everything will be just fine. I will keep you and your baby in my prayers. Good luck.

geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• No i would be scared too... Lexie has a Lump in her throat as well..she has an apt tomorrow that's what i think it can be...but she is a little sick...so maybe its just swollen glands.

Her dad took her to the clinic...i hope they were open until 10.!!!

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I have not gone thru anything like that. I'll be praying for all of you though.
    teafan

Answer by teafan at 9:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I haven't either, but you and your family will be in my prayers!
    God Bless!
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2009