If you saw a man digging in you garbage looking for cans would you call the cops?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• And an identity theif won't usually stand their and dig through stuff to find what they want. They will either take the whole bag, or get the info from somewhere else (your mailbox, computor hacking).Besides, if you shred your stuff before hand, you have no worries.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I shred so I wouldn't care less.
    Anonymous

• No if he was really looking for cans. I would prob give him some more cans if I had them and offer him a few dollars. Poor guy.
    LuvOurFamily

Answer by LuvOurFamily at 8:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Nope. I would keep it in mind and start to put the cans in a different bag to sit out for him. ;-)
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 8:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I don't think so, as long as he was not harming anything or anyone. I'd probably give him the cans I already had bagged up and ready to go lol (I hate taking bottles in)
    nikkileerue

Answer by nikkileerue at 8:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• No...it's my GARBAGE. I don't throw away important stuff to be left out on the street and if someone is desperate enough to dig through all the dirty diapers to find some cans then by all means. But he'd probably have more luck digging through the recycling bins since all our cans and bottles go in that one. I wouldnt have a problem with someone taking my cans...unless he was consistently making a mess in my yard or driveway or something.
    Anonymous

• No...It's just cans. I shred all my personal and private documents.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I completely agree with anon 8:23

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• garbage picking is a natural occurrence where I live. that is how I got my beautiful dining table and recliner. one man's trash is another man's treasure!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i am so glad that i am not the only one who wouldn't do it. poor guy.
    Anonymous