Ladies do you think I'm over reacting about this or does it sound like i'm jealous?

My BF when my daughter and I moved in with him a year ago a month later we got a dog and then 3 months later we got another one. well anyway he pays a lot of attention to the dogs more than me. I have many times told him and even showed him how I felt about the fact that he barely pays attention to me. well I always here him upstairs giving them kisses and playing with them and he doesn't do that with me maybe once in a while when he is in the mood. and i've noticed that if i tried to play around with him the dogs don't let me they will come in and want to play as well. if i lay down next to him the female dog will come in the middle of us i've told him many times that the female is jealous and he says no that its all in my head. what should i do so that he can also pay attention to me without me sounded nagging or arguing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• you're jealous of a dog you need to find something to do so you feel better about yourself. anything you say is going to sound like nagging. and yes dogs get jealous and possesive of their masters, so its true the female is prolly jealous but its a dog, who cares?
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• The only way I can see getting the better of the dogs is for you to establish dominance. It sounds as though the female anyway sees you as her inferior. Getting the dogs obedience training is the only way I can guess to do this. But more importantly, how do you rank with your friend? It doesn't sound as though he sees you as the person he wishes to spend the rest of his life with. If he is in love with you, then your worries and needs would come before those of his animal companions. You should re-evaluate your plans for your future.

Answer by Bmat at 8:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• to answer Bmat sometimes I think that that I don't think he wants to be with me or i'm the one for him even though he says yes but I don't want to sound to nagging to him about this conversation about us or start an arguement. Do you think I should have this conversation with him one more time??
    Anonymous

• lol.. ever see the show "it's me or the dog?" Time for some ground rules like maybe your bed(room) should be your santuary for you and him ( only!)
    Anonymous