That little jerky kid

OMG I told my sons' friend to go home earlier because I didn't want anyone here today. The little jerk told me. "F...ck You!" What would you do? He left with my kids following him. He's 8. The little (you know what). I mean I don't know if he meant it or was being sarcastic. For a child to say that to an adult is down right wrong. To say it at all is bad enough.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 8:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would have pulled the kids home and talked to the parents. The child would not have been allowed back until an apology was made and the parents took responsibility for their kid. Not acceptable.
    MommyId

Answer by MommyId at 9:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• ohhh i would have told that kid not to come back to my house until he could learn some manners! do you know his mother? because you need to talk to her asap he doesnt need to be talking like that!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• tell his parents
    Anonymous

• I would have followed him home and told his parents.
    LuvOurFamily

Answer by LuvOurFamily at 8:42 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• ooooohh no no no no no no. if it were me it would have set me in a rage. i am just glad you didnt send that kid out the door with tape on his mouth and a footprint across his butt! lol. hats off to you momma! tell that kid what is appropriate in ur house or he dont come back.
    Anonymous

• Your kids were following him? I would have told them they were NOT to hang around the kid any more and if they did there would be consequences. Then I would call the kids mother and have a little chat about her sons nasty mouth. Or walk to her house and have a talk. Either way the kid wouldn't get away with that.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 8:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• dont play with that kid again, he's rude and disrespectful and a bad influence on your children. Tell the parents yuou just can't have that around your home.
    Anonymous