Beach....Swimsuit....STRETCHMARKS!!!!

I'm going to the beach next month and I can't find any swimsuits that works for me. I have stetch marks on my entire stomach and sides. I'm only 21 so I also want a suit that fits my age range. Where can I get a chic one piece?

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 8:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I feel for you on this one! I'm having the same problem and I'm only 20 so I now how depressing it can be! It's even worse for me though I also have them on my thighs! I don't know where to get a good suit yet but I am looking, if I find a good place I'll let you know. Good Luck!
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I had this problem too. First off I sell and LOVE the Anew Clinical Stretch Mark Smoother cream its made a huge difference in the color and texture of my stretch marks. I'd recommend it to anyone! You can get it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping.
    Also there are lots of cute one piece suits if it bothers you. One with a halter top on it that is beaded or embellished will take attention away and are flattering. A two piece with a longer top would be good too. Try the cream you'll be happy with the results though! :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 10:27 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• target has really cute ones that wont break the bank. if you want to spend more, victoria secret has nice ones too
    tatmum

Answer by tatmum at 11:08 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Try Sears. They had really cute mix and match pieces last year!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 1:54 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• The Victoria Secret ones are gorgeous! If you can afford to spend some real money on them, some of the 1 pieces or Tankini's are actually sexier than the bikinis. I looked online a week ago and fell in love, lol.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:31 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i would also suggest victorias secret , because their one peices are hot, and you dont even look like you might be trying to hide something. ...you could also always go with a bikin, get a lil tan before you head to the beach, this will help hide stretch marks, and then wear a black see through, cover up..
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 10:15 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• okay, I am going to tell you something you will think is insane, false, and just plain untrue! If I hadn't experienced it first hand, I wouldn't believe me either. Those stretch marks? Yeah, SUNLIGHT helps! My MIL told me to slap on a bathing suit and go outside. I definitely thought she was off her rocker! But you know what, she was right!

Basically, tanning is baking. Baking tightens the skin. Tightening the skin pulls the stretch marks smooth. Doesn't get rid of them completely but it certainly helps! And without costing a penny! Sunshine is FREE!
    Gypsy98

Answer by Gypsy98 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2009