twitter

so a friend just got me started on that twitter website.... how many other moms twitter?

Momma2beauties

Asked by Momma2beauties at 9:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to have a twitter account but ended up canceling it. It was interesting to some extent but then the pointless posts every 2 minutes just got annoying. I don't need to know when you are clipping your nails or what kind of car you are driving beside on the highway.
    Anonymous

• I have tried it . I just don't get the point.
    MommyId

Answer by MommyId at 9:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I tried it but I dont get it. I don't get how to follow people or why I would care to...oh well.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I have never tried it because I too do not get the point of the website.. I did hear it was addicting but me personally I think it is a waste of time..
    DSlay

Answer by DSlay at 9:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I looked into it, and it just looked kinda silly. I mean, I honestly don't want to know exactly what my friends are doing every minute of every day. I'm sure they don't want to know when I am changing a poopy diaper.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I have one and it got hacked so I don't think I'll sign up again. I went from following like 11 people to almost 200 over night
    BriceAllisonMom

Answer by BriceAllisonMom at 1:07 AM on Apr. 24, 2009