Anybody else have or had a Crack head living next door?

if you got rid of them how so? I dun called the cops on this ignorant fool twice for breaking down his mother's door (they live downstairs of their son, the crack head) and he keeps coming back!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• I have dealers next door to me called the police they said to write down the plate #s and they'll do the rest
    Anonymous

• My middle adult son and I own a house together in Missouri. When I purchased the house our neighborhood had no problems with crack heads or other drug addicts living near by. They lived on the west side of town. Well, a couple of years later they moved from the house they rented on the west side to my side of town...actually three doors down from my house. It has been hell in the neighborhood ever since with constant drive by drug pick up, shootings, all night parties, police raids. The last raid I witnessed was last year at 1 am in the morning, guns going off and cops yelling..."get down on the ground!" Five vans taking a way family members of this drug ass family who moved into our town from St. Louis. They are in fact one of the major drug lords from St. Louis. What these people have brought to the neighborhood is one of the reasons many of us cannot sell our homes. We are still trying to get rid of them.
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 9:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I think so why would a bunch of teanagers renting in apt. stand by a window at night with the window cracked, for long periods?
    Anonymous

• I used to have a crackhead that lived in the upstairs apartment from me and my boyfriend. But I never had problems with him so I could't say. I loved him to death I thot he was cool.. Supposedly he beat on his girlfriend and did all kinds of drugs. He admitted to the drugs.. but I never actually saw him do ne of that. If he is disturbing you tho then talk to the police and tell them that you do not feel safe with him coming there all the time. Ask them if there is ne way you can stop him. Idk if you can... but its worth a try.
    Anonymous

• Video tape them and give it to the cops.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 11:07 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Can't prove it but I think they are drug dealers.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2009