how would you handle this?

There is this trash can that no one in my neighborhood has claimed and somebody put it behind my apartment right next to the one that is mine. It's old and junky so after a few weeks thinking someone would see it and grab it I put it back out by the curb. This morning its back behind my apartment and I suspect I know who put it there. This one neighbor who has yelled at me before for not getting the my can back from the curb in time for the street sweeper guy to do his job. I guess the city thought the can (it was mine that time) was her's and yelled at her for not getting it off the street on time. I suspect it was her that keeps putting this can behind my apartment. What do I do? I don't want to get in trouble with my landlord for the "trashy" ( sorry lol) can being back there.

jamesmommy12

Asked by jamesmommy12 at 9:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell that neighbor to kiss ur ass *L*. if you dont want the can i would call the garbage dept and tell them that there is a can that no one has claimed. they should come pick it up.
    Anonymous

• I guess since no one is using or claiming it use it for yourself shoot its a trash can
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• call the landlord and explain...
    apt. neighbors can be rude!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 9:37 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• But I already have a trash can that I am paying for and this neighbor doesn't live in the apartment complex. I just put it back out by the curb and she is gone. We will see what happens!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• put a note on it as to why it is there.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Good idea!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• use it! i hate bitchy neighbors!
    Anonymous

• Break it up, mash it up, whatever.....put it inside yours to the curb next time so it gets thrown out.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:27 AM on Apr. 24, 2009