what is a homeopathic cure for acid reflux in a 6 month old

jessicamattson

Asked by jessicamattson at 9:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Health

• You could try this: when the baby is done eating, do NOT lift him upright for about 20 minutes to let his food settle. I had to do this with my son. That is all that I know of.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• its painful for a baby,its like you having real bad heartburn after eating something spicey, this is only a suggestion,my son had acid reflux and the doctor put him on Liquid ZANTAC,he took it for about 2 1/2 years, I wouldnt try anything at home yourself,its a medical problem and he needs proper medication for that, just trying to help,good luck.
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My doctor knows I don't like giving my kids meds. She suggested I keep my son upright for 20 minutes after each nursing session. It hurts babies with reflex to lie down. If you use a crib(I don't) you could elevate it so baby doesn't have to sleep flat on his/her back. Give them small meals instead of larger ones. I nurse my son a buch if times for short periods and try to avoid marathon nursing sessions. So far so good!
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2009