whould u fill bad ?

if u had some one that lived on ur street that had a kid 16ish that like to pill out over and over late at night whould u call the cops ?
i did and he didnt have a DL at the time so he went to jail :( tell his mom and dad got him out should i fill bad ?
this kid does this every week end and i dont call i just had a long day and my kids where crying and awake so whould u fill bad ?

dev091281

Asked by dev091281 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• He shouldn't be driving without a license. You did him a favor.
    Anonymous

• i might feel bad i dont know about fill bad
    Anonymous

• well he doesn't have a license its not your fault. did you know he didn't have one? either way though you can only put up with so much before you just can't anymore. i would feel bad, but i would also know i had done the right thing. why the hell are his parents letting him drive!? i would probably try to look at it like well at least you know he won't be driving around your kids w/o a license
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:42 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• no, I would not "feel" bad. of course I'm not exactly sure what you are asking about. but I know it involves cops, jail, a street, and your kids. what is pilling out and DL btw?
    Anonymous

• No I wouldn't feel bad.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I would "feel" bad because "peeling" out is something you should have talked to the parents about before you sent the kid to jail
    Anonymous

• no, don't feel bad. His irresponsible actions could hurt someone. If he doesn't have a license, there is probably a reason for that. He was either irresponsible, and had it revoked, or is too inexperienced to pass the test at this point. In either case, he should be driving, he could get into an accident, hurt himself, or someone else, or worse. You did yourself, him, and your community a favor. Don't feel bad about it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:10 AM on Apr. 24, 2009