my elder one is 4.5 years old.he is very mischevious and still doesn't know to behave.im much worried abt him.he never listen whatever i say or does the opposite.can anybody pls tell me how to refoam him a good ,well behaved boy?i feel shy to take him out.pls help me.

nizlana

Asked by nizlana at 9:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Children need consistent rules. If he misbehaves, he needs to know the consequences. And they have to be the same consequences each time. So if he doesn't listen to you today and you give him a time out but tomorrow you ignore it, he will get confused. He is old enough for a time out. Make him sit quietly when he doesn't listen. Do it every time. Reward him when he is good. Read to him or play with him when he is well behaved.This will train him to do what he should.
    Anonymous

• Please read this book Magic 1, 2, 3 by Thomas Phalan I use it I love it
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 11:24 PM on Apr. 23, 2009