what whould u do ?

if u had some one that lived on ur street and they had a dog that come in ur yard and has snaped at u, and u told the owner more than once about it and the dog is still running lose :0 tell one day it bites ur dog in ur yard whould u call animal controll and whould u tell him u are calling and what happend ?
whould u fill bad ?

dev091281

Asked by dev091281 at 9:43 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pets

• I don't mean to be blunt, but put up a fence. We live in a world now that other people don't care about anyone else, so you have to protect yourself and your family. Calling animal control may make it worse, b/c he can still go get the dog back, it may just make him mad. I wouldn't feel bad though.
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Fences are expensive. Call animal control. And I would not feel the least bit bad. I don't like irresponsible pet owners!
    Anonymous

• I would only add a fence as a last resort as I agree with Anon :49, they are expensive. I would call Animal Control and I wouldn't feel bad.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• call animal control..wether or not you have a fence, its not your dog running the streets, its the neighbors dog. dont feel bad, its neighbors fuck up not yours
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:48 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• have to agree, animal control, it is not your responsibility to care for someone elses dog and i seriously dout they care or have the resources to pay your medical bills
    devonsmom

Answer by devonsmom at 7:38 PM on May. 4, 2009