need a tour help me

hi i have been off of here for a while and im not exactly sure to where to go....i have joined my groups and before when i hit the groups button i would hit the post button and it would bring up all recent post people wrote so we could read and comment on them.......and well now i cant find it ........so i need help can somebody please give me a tour or something to help me find that button or something.....alright thanks for the help.

IceDancer

Asked by IceDancer at 9:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You can click the group tab or when you are in a group, look to the top right and you will see a blue box. If you click active posts it should bring up what you are looking for. If you don't see a link menu in the box then hover your mouse over one of the headings.

You can also add a "posts in my groups" widget to your homepage or for that matter you can choose the my stuff link on your home page to see all of your posts.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:09 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Roll your mouse over the groups tab, the list will pop down to click on My Groups and all of that. Just click on My Groups and there you go.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2009