Has any one else noticed lately...

That English (not even proper English at that) has died? when did ask start getting spelled axe. who pills out of a drive way. seriously now. WTF?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't like the typos because there is a little thing called spell check, but typos don't bother me nearly as much as someone who portrays themselves as completely uneducated and then gets mad that someone commented on not being able to understand what the heck they are talking about. It really says something about a person if they say "pills out of a driveway" and it says something about their parents, their friends, and their teachers. If they have made it this many years and are still using the wrong word, it is more sad than anything else.
    Anonymous

• I agree!! It drives me insane!!
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• IMO we are here for advice not a GRAMMAR lesson or do you have to have a BACHELORS DEGREE to be on CM !!!!
    Anonymous

• lol you are so funny!!! i read that question to and was like wtf. whould you fill bad? lol hahaha
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I think you have to have finished GRAMMAR SCHOOL!
    Anonymous

• Oh my goodness are we in school or are we all mommys or mommys to-be, just chillin?!?!?!
    Anonymous

• it is kinda pointless to "axe" a question when most of the people reading it can't figure out what in the world they are talking about.
    Anonymous

• oMG who cares ARe you perfecit umm thinknoot ...GEE get over it
    Anonymous

• Well...if you don't like the way something is worded or spelled, you don't have to click on the question. Just because someone can't spell doesn't mean they don't need answers to questions.
    Anonymous

• Honestly, I think alot of it is just typo's. Hey, I'm guilty. I couldn't type for crap this morning. So, there are several posts with typos from me. That and some people type the way they say things, not they way it is spelled. Have you ever heard of accents?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:57 PM on Apr. 23, 2009