Pinata (pics)

pooh bear pinata.
winnie the pooh pinata .. so far its a mess lol

Ok, so I'm making a pooh bear pinata for my son's 1st birthday party, and I read somewhere on the internet, I have to cut it through the middle all the way around to get the mold out, then put it back together,
(which is a teddy bear covered with plastic wrap)
but I was wondering if anyone knows any easier way to get the teddy bear out, because I think if I try cutting it, I'll end up ruining it lol.

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You can try using an exacto knife. I think that's what it's called, you know, a box cutter.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 10:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• yes you have to cut through it, there is no other way. But i wouldnt worry about it...
    sierra_paigexo

Answer by sierra_paigexo at 10:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Why don't you just leave the bear in there. Cutting will ruining it. You have put alot of work into it don't cut it..
    Anonymous

• what should I cut it with?
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• to anonymous:
    im making a pinata, and I need to put candy and whatnot into it, and the teddy has to be out of it, plus I dont want it to get tore up when the kids beat it lol.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• a box cutter is your best bet, because you can set it to the right length so as not to hurt the bear inside.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:59 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• hah, never thought of a box cutter, thanks!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 24, 2009