Anyone...

friends with their ex's girlfriend? get along with her? A gf that was involved somewhat in your split up ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• me and ex's girlfriend means I need bail money hehehe

Anonymous

• (op here) thats how it used to be and this week i decided to skip around asking my ex a question (cause all he does is scream and yell and swear) and sent her a txt and she called me. and now we are getting along (so far) and she is even coming alone to pick up the kids for the weekend. Im weirded out!
    Anonymous

• I don't care either way about her. I think she's a moron but don't dislike her. Actually I feel sorry for her bc she knew what kind of a loser my ex was and how he treated me and she still wanted him. .. itd suck to be as dumb as her!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Apr. 24, 2009