what is your opinion of the song pokerface by Lady GaGa?

I have heard this song on the radio continuously for some time now, what do you all think of it? Personally, I think the rhythm is catchy and some of the lyrics.

javila

Asked by javila at 10:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hate it. Makes me wanna GaGag.
    Anonymous

• I actually like the "idea" of the song, and I admit if it comes on the radio I find myself singing along to it, but I cannot stand Lady GaGa. I watched the video once and though it was horrible and she was disgusting.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Don't know who Lady Ga Ga is,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• haha anon (:
    lilbit937 i agree, the video is a bit much...you should see some of her others, better yet you'd be safe not to watch them
    4x4mum, just check it on youtube...people pretty much feel strongly either way about it...not much in between i've seen
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I love it, but I thought she was saying "fuck up her face, fufufufuck up her face" LOL I like it that way better! You know the park where shes saying "popopopoker face" yeah I could have swore she was saying "fuck up her face"! Anyways, the beat is really catchy, but I don't get the lyrics, just like her other song just dance, she says a lot of random things. But over all the beat is great!!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 10:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Vom! I hate it, it gives new meaning to the word annoying.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• lol vasquezFamily, i thought she was saying "poke her face." like separate and i kept trying to figure out why she'd say that haha but then i looked up the lyrics
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• never heard it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• blah. i dont like any of Lady blahblahs "music". its annoying & i do not think of her as a musician. she is just another talentless pop "singer".

can you tell im very picky about my music haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:43 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• If it's not rough then it isn't fun :)
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 10:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2009