Arrest warrant

I think the father of my kids has a warrent for his arrest . I heard him mention to his mother that he has a warrant .I asked his mother and she denied it but allways covers for him then i asked his sister and she said he does .But we dont know what county or more detail of this .I called the county police dept does any know like a website or something

hush84

Asked by hush84 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• If you know around the area you can look at any county you want to. the county clerk of courts page or sheriffs dept page will have it on there. sorry you're having a hard time. other than that, i dont know any other way for you to find out other than ask his sister if she knows what county. =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Yeah, there usually will be a website where you can find out. Google your county law enforcement page or something.
    Anonymous

• go to law enforcment page they will let you know if he has one or not
    Anonymous

• Call the court house were he had to go to court, but they might not give you that information. The only other way is if gets arrested and gets picked up.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• WHATS that page where can i find it
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• We dont know where it happend we know it was in Penssylvania but we dont know what county
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• WHATS that page where can i find it

WE don't know that. We don't know what county he got arrested in either. If his sister was free to tell you that he has a warrant, I am sure she can tell you where he's at.

BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:46 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I have his sociol security number i am scared to call other counties what if he does and im like an acomplie for hiding him thats really my fear .He is a stay at home dad if he gets picked up that would horribly change my kids and my life I cant afford day care CRAP
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 1:15 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Yeah...you needing a baby sitter is much more important than you being charged with aiding and abetting, then BOTH of you being arrested. Oh yeah. SO much better.

If he knows there's a warrant out for him, he knows where it is, and he knows what it's for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 AM on Apr. 24, 2009