• In the Spotlight:

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise; what do you think of them? Good match, bad? Who cares?

I'm curious. I think she's now stuck in what she fantasized would be a perfect life. Tom seems like a nut, albeit a cute one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They're weird. I think she married him because she saw him as well known and wealthy and handsome and she thought he'd further her career... there's already been several sources stating that she wanted to make her career take off, and it didn't and she was upset.I think she got more than she bargained for.She saw him as the man she dreamed of when she was a girl, and he turned out to be someone completely different. And it's hard to humble yourself after you've cut off everyone that you knew and who could have helped you.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 11:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Shes ulgy- he was cute when I was in HighSchool. Now I think hes a dork.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 10:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• They seem weird, but they have a cute kid and hey, if I were rich I'd be weird too cuz who cares? You're rich!
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 10:59 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I used to really like her too. The movies she would do and everything and now I could care less about it.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I really don't care. I have more important things in my life than worry about Holmes and Cruise. I did like her until she married Cruise and Suri is adorable.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i really don't care but their kid is cute. :]
    beautifulinlove

Answer by beautifulinlove at 11:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Don't know don't care. I used to like Cruise in Top Gun. then I saw an interview when he acted up all crazy and made no sense talking about Scientology, so I completely turned him off.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 11:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2009