How many times(even after a missed period) did you have to take a pregnancy test before it came back positive?

And if it was still negative with the absence of a period what did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• 3. The first two there was only the faintest, faintest pink line, which I thought meant was negative, but I just had a feeling. Then I took the 3rd and it was instantly dark pink.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• With this pregnancy (my second), it took almost 3 weeks after my missed period for a positive pregnancy test. I took one 2 days after my missed period (it was negative), and one each week thereafter, and for 2 more weeks it was negative. Finally, I took another test the next week (3 weeks after) and finally got a positive. I'm 19 weeks preggo now and feeling the baby move!!! :D So it just depends on when you conceived...
    joshuasmommy327

Answer by joshuasmommy327 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I still havent had one after 4 yrs, and probably never will but I wish you luck.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 3:51 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Had what bimom? A baby? Or a period?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 10:40 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• A baby/positive.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2009