Is there anyone you're mad at and they don't know or someone who is mad at you and hasn't said why?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My best friend (guy) is mad at me, but I know the reason...apparently I am an inconsiderate bitch. I'm mad at him for being a dumb ass, which he knows. I'll show him an inconsiderate bitch next time he comes oer by putting my foot up his ass.

=]
    EntreMOMneurs

Answer by EntreMOMneurs at 11:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Yes my sister... It's been yrs since we've spoke, and I tried to make the first move and got the cold shoulder, so I guess I will never know why...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Yes.. my ex's wife is apparently pissed that I sent an Easter greeting on MySpace.. but she is the one who friended me... and told me if I didn't accept her friendship that I wouldn't be "allowed" to talk to my ex lol. There's nothing going on, we just sort of decided to make amends and be friends/acquaintances .. we're both married an have kids. LOL I think it's hilarious that she freaked out.. I'm still trying to figure out if I should say something to her about it lol.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 11:24 PM on Apr. 23, 2009