Just bought a potty training seat my son thinks its a toy & takes it apart &

sticks his foot in it (Plays music) maybe he's just not ready but is their one you bought that oyu like?? ( He's 20 months yesterday )

NicksMom11385

Asked by NicksMom11385 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughter did the same thing with hers when we first bought it. she was about the same age as your son, i think its a combo of may not be quite ready, and pretty much everything until now has been a toy for them to have fun with. not something they have to use like a grown up
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:04 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• That's normal. Let him play and explore.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• have to thought about getting the urinal also. My son loved that one. He is 2 1/2 completly potty trained day and night
    Missy_Dye

Answer by Missy_Dye at 8:10 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• My dd did the same thin. IT's a great way for them to get used to it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• THAT IS REALLY NORMAL LET HIM PLAY WITH IT SO WHEN IT IS TIME TO POTTY HE IS NOT SCARED OF IT.
    kelly5913

Answer by kelly5913 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• That is ok! Our daughter sat on the seat and watched TV, until we moved it into the bathroom. They need time to get comfortable with it.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:25 PM on Apr. 24, 2009