Are you tired of women treating men like sperm donors?

They have sex with the guy, then get pregnant. Then they "claim" he's a scumbag and doesn't deserve to be in the child's life. so they try to keep him off of the birth certificate, try to keep him from getting any sort of visitation, and generally make life hard for him. Basically they just wanted him for his life-producing sperm.

Then they tell anyone who will listen how much of a dead beat dad he is.

What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• There are instances where men really are being deadbeats, but I agree with you about women using them and never giving them a chance. I see so many posts on here by moms who are calling their husband names and talking about what an idiot he is. I havent read ONE answer that has a good thing to say about dads. I would never call my husband a jackass, a moron, an idiot or anything. Hes my best friend, my partner, my childrens father. We want to know why our marriages arent lasting....well, thats one clue. If men are such idiots, then why are we having sex with them and creating life? That sounds really dumb.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:28 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• No. Men are sperm donors.
    Anonymous

• Wow yes I am tired of seeing that!.... My step brother has a child in Florida and I almost puked when I heard that the fathers have no legal rights. He takes care of that child, she doesnt give a shit.... But if they were to go to court it would be his word over hers
    Anonymous

• I guess it's no different then the men that take advantage of situations then when there is a mishap noone wants to deal with the situation...NO MATTER HOW FLAT YOU MAKE A PANCAKE IT STILL HAS 3 SIDES!!!
    2youngones

Answer by 2youngones at 11:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I, haven't really heard of such situations. . . which doesn't mean they don't happen! But in general I was under the impression that guys likes the sperm donor role, so long as they aren't expected to pay up, that is.
    Panditacjp

Answer by Panditacjp at 11:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I feel that even if the man and woman aren't married, they should BOTH be given equal rights to the child under the law.
    Anonymous

• Just so you all know I am thinking of switching careers and becoming a legal aid to these poor men. I feel they need someone legally to stand up for their rights. The system is not fair at all. Something needs to change.
    Anonymous

• some men are better parents than some women not as maternal but women automatically think money. Men think about the responsibility and well being of the child some men do acutally give a crap. men step up women step into luck into child support.
    junkermole

Answer by junkermole at 11:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Well I can tell you my daughters father is a deadbeat dad. I gave him plenty of chances, he dissapeared 3 times for 6 months at a time and then took me to court for isitation which he got, and then didn't show.

We talk now, and he agrees he's better off not in her life because he doesn't love her as much as his adoopted son with his ex. He also has 2 other children he wants nothing to do with.
    EntreMOMneurs

Answer by EntreMOMneurs at 11:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Oh and PS, when we went to court, I told the judge I didn't want his money, and the judge reamed me out. lol
    EntreMOMneurs

Answer by EntreMOMneurs at 11:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2009