please help!!!

okay so yesturday i did a pregnancy test yesturday i used the clearblue digital and it said no so i took it apart,just to see what would happen.well the test was very faint positive line.so what do u ladies think?? im not due for my period till the 26th of this month.

jaydesmommy9606

Asked by jaydesmommy9606 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think take another test none of us have a magic ball to know if you are or you aren't but I hope you are. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 11:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• take another test. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I have used that particular test before and the directions state if you do that the line doesn't necessarily mean the same as a regular pregnancy test. I would go and take a regular test. I usually bought the walmart brand and it has always been accurate for me.

Hope this helps and I hope you are.

Amanda
    Amanda3983

Answer by Amanda3983 at 12:55 AM on Apr. 24, 2009