adoption should he.

I now this girl that has two kids from two different fathers and either of the guysa syayed with her and now she wants her husband a new man to adopt her other two sons since he has one with her. The only thing is she confied in me and told me she wants him to adopt the other two for all the wrong reasons.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 11:42 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Adoption

• If they guy she wants to adopt the kids is not the bio father.....she has a road ahead of her.
    You can not just adopt someone elses children. The bio fathers have to sign over their
    rights.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• shouldnt that be up to him
    ?
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 11:46 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• wait she has 3 kids with 3 fathers and she wants the father who stayed to adopt the other 2? it should be up to him
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:48 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• What do you mean "all the wrong reasons?"
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 1:42 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I'd be more concerned if HE wanted to adopt them for all the wrong reasons.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 6:48 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• im guessing you mean that she wants him to adopt them so that they can have his insurance and get his benefits and stuff like that.... thats up to him. if he loves those kids then he would want that for them anyways.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:57 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It is up to him, not her. Also the children if old enough should have a say in it as well. I found out later in my teens that my mom wanted to have my step dad adopt me, give me his last name as well. My bio father refused this action. I am ever so glad he did. I didnt want my step dads name! They seriously need to think about this for everyone. Take time to think it over. Be sure its for all the right reasons. And dont force the issue.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Apr. 28, 2009