What's up with all white meat chicken?

Is it just me or is it weird that everybody likes all white meat chicken?? I like the dark meat.. its tender and moist and yummyyy and the white meat is dry!

sweetvietchic

Asked by sweetvietchic at 11:48 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• White meat is supposed to be healthier and less fattening lol I like dark meat too. But apparently being skinny is all the rage .. go figure.. I'll take happy and fluffy (yes.. I said FLUFFY) rather than skinny, hungry and cranky lol.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 11:55 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• ohhh is that it?? lol i thought it was the taste they took into consideration
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 12:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It's healthier. And i actually like it better anyway. Oh, btw, being skinny does not mean you are also hungry and cranky! ;-)
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 12:05 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I prefer white meat - dark meat always tastes greasy to me, no matter how it's cooked.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:14 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I prefer white meat myself. Red meats make my stomach upset.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I too prefer the white meat. The dark meat has a texture that seems uncooked for me ... *gag*

Fewer people prefer the dark meat. That's why white meat is more expensive and legs and thighs are always on sale...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 5:52 AM on Apr. 24, 2009