Did anyone who had difficulty getting pregnant the first time have an easier time the second time?

My DH and I tried for almost two years and were being evaluated for fertility problems when I found out I was pregnant. Now we are ready for round two. I'm just wondering if anyone who had a hard time the first time around had an easier time the second time.

cjbj08

Asked by cjbj08 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• the first time took me 10 months with lots of trying the second one I stopped take BCP Jan 7th 2006 and I had a positive pregnancy test Jan 28th!! and a Son Oct 1st LOL
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 11:57 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• and we werent having nearly as much trying either
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 11:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• yes it happened to me i thought i couldnt get preg. until now and now im scared
    tonton803

Answer by tonton803 at 12:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It was not easier for me the second time around, but I hear that it is pretty common. Since you managed the first time without actually getting to the fertility treatments I would think that is a good sign for you. Good luck!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• it took 3 years the first time. then we used NO b/c after #1 was born for another 3 years & i didn't get pregnant until one day it happened. we thought that after #2 was born we could chance it again since i was also breatfeeding. WRONG LOL 7 months after #2 was born i got pregnant with #3. those 2 are 16 months apart. just relax & things will happen. good luck
    justjacki

Answer by justjacki at 7:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2009