Does Bikini Zone really work?

Ita a cream I heard of that stops razor bumps, has anyone tried it? Does i really work?

JadeAndKerasMom

Asked by JadeAndKerasMom at 12:11 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I tried it a long time ago, I never found it to be much help. You can use aloe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i never found it to help either. if anything it causes more pain b/c for me it stung like hell and made no diff in razor bumps/burn
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:25 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I didn't use bikini zone, but my girlfriend and I (Oh! those were the days!) were hanging around in the adult store laughing at the stuff in there and they sold some stuff that was similar. It worked too! I'm too embarrassed to go back in there and buy more! LOL!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 1:53 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I just suck it up and get a wax. LOL. I've never tried to other stuff.
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 1:55 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Wax is AMAZING!! Yeah it hurts but it's really not all that bad. Plus you stay smoothe for a couple weeks and when the hair DOES grow back it's soft instead of rough and prickly!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 2:53 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• yes it works! there is also a new bikini zone shave gel... also works well... I am really bad with bumps really bad bikini zone works but I have to use it a few times not just once.
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 10:48 AM on Apr. 24, 2009