Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Somehow I ran around a lot and I've misplaced my son's Medicaid card,since he's on my P.A budget how should I go by obtaining a new card plus my card's worn out from long usage?

Answer Question

Asked by wandaluv at 12:12 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • all u need to do is go to your center n let them know that you've misplaced it and they will give you a voucher to pick up a new one. its usually available for pick up the same day.

    Answer by StarrCooKie at 12:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

  • you can contact your case worker and she will be able to tell you what to do in order to obtain a new one.

    Answer by rose549 at 10:56 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.