Is a little cramping ok?

Asked by tiffypooh08 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Cramping where and under what conditions? You'll have to elaborate more lol :)

Answer by schmoo_mommy at 5:54 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I'll give you my example. With my first child I had a bit of cramping (just like period cramping maybe a bit more) during my first month. Now, pregnant with my second I'm experiencing the same exact thing. I think it's normal for some women just look out for bleeding and unbearable cramping. Either way mention it to your doctor.

Answer by Orchid7 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Period-like cramping is normal, so is a little bit of spotting. Bright red blood is not ok. Later, around 18-22 weeks you may also experience "round ligament pain" which is also normal, as long as it is not unbearable or persistent. Listen to your body.

Answer by bltcahill at 6:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• some cramping may be gas cramps.. i have it REALLY bad lol... i cut back on certain foods i was eating.. dairy, cheese, mexican food, spicy food.. etc....

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2008