• In the Spotlight:

errr shes driving me crazy! what do i do?

ok so last night my bf and i went to the bar and we happen to run ito my exs wife and her friend. well she was there really hamered and of course flirting with everything in site (which is funny cuz thats what my ex always said i did and he left me for it) and we tried to move to the back and just hope sh didnt see us. well we wernt geting served where we were so my bf went up front to get me a drink and ended up next to her. wel she started flirting and touching him and trying toget him to go home with her! and then when he wouldnt she started harassing him and then came back and started harassing me! errrr she is so annoying what do i do about her??

sxyang238

Asked by sxyang238 at 12:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I agree. Just laugh it off and go on with your life. You aren't with your ex anymore. Your bf isn't with her, and hasn't been with her. She's not your problem. When / if she starts in on you again, then tell her "you are nothing to me, so you need to leave me alone". If she doesn't, then call the cops.

btw, I have to say, I felt more sympathetic towards you about this before I read that you posted her cafemom name, That's not really necessary to get help / advice for your situation. IMO, putting her name her was really only to try to make her look bad, or to stir up problems with each other.

But honestly, overall, the man you're with isn't her ex. The man she's with is your ex, but it doesn't sound like you want him back, so why should you all care what the other one is doing?

Though the comment about him hitting your or your bf worries me - he shouldn't EVER be doing that. Call the cops if he tries!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:09 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i'm guessing this only happened last night and not on a reg basis. if thats the case just ignore it. if she regularly harasses you tell her if she doesn't leave you alone you will call the cops
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:19 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Nothing. You just saw her at a bar. No need to get upset about it. Let her ex deal with it.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:19 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• well he doesnt do anyting. if he had been ther he probably would have hit my bf or me. he cant stand to see me with anyone else still. and she bothers me all the time. she only made her cafemom cuz i had one. shes metalhealthmama btw.
    sxyang238

Answer by sxyang238 at 12:21 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• omg you are the same one that was posting the other night that she was telling your ex to stay away from you. the same girl that keeps hitting on her husband?? the other nights question made it seem like you are single. i think you just need to back off and stop causing drama. that is all you are doing by coming on here and saying her name and stuff like that. just back off, hes married, if she really "harrasses" you call the cops and stop asking others what to do about it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• uh well she was probably only hiting on my bf cuz she was drunk. i wasnt really woried about it he wouldnt do aything with her anyway. and shes the one that was causing drama. i was just trying to hang out ad have a good time with my man and she was all over him and trying to caus eproblems. i wish her husband had seen her cuz then maybe he wouldnt think shes so inocent.
    sxyang238

Answer by sxyang238 at 12:25 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• it's not your place to do anything about her. It's his. He ended up next to her? gee, I wonder why that was as large as the bar probably was. You two should have left when you saw her there. He's not over her or he would have left and gone elsewhere.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• no my bf isnt her ex her husband is my ex.
    sxyang238

Answer by sxyang238 at 1:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Laugh about it and move on. She is not you and your BF's problem. She is your Ex's problem to deal with.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:54 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I think that you are just trying to cause problems for her and her husband. People can really see through you. ya need to grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Apr. 24, 2009