Have any of you had a threesome???

Have any of you and you SO had a threesome? Is there anyway to have one without getting anyones feelings hurt? And is it worth it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• are u crazy????why would you want to do that???
    mcoche08

Answer by mcoche08 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• im the jealous type so i would not be able to have a threesome with my SO id get mad if he was just touching her and not just me plus this day and age there are so many STD's roaming around its sickening
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:25 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• However I have had a threesome before, and it is exciting but that was when I wasnt with anyone and i was having a slut phase or something lol
    Breezy1988

• I did it with my ex .. it was me him and my friend and it was the biggest mistake in my life we broke up not long after that...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• HUGE mistake. IMO this never ends happily.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• you need to think of this, would it just be once? and how would it make you feel if he wanted to do it more often?
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:31 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• No way, I would never! I believe that is a dangerous game.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:32 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I probably would, but not my boyfriend. In other words, complete strangers. I think it would be HOT. A fantasy that I should do before I get wrinkles. Hmmmm. Thanks for posting this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• My husband wanted to try it so I agreed. I will never do it again. It almost drove us to divorce. I would stay far, far, far away and keep it a monogamous marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Yes, my So and I have and it is a myth that they never end well.
    Be smart, use protection, get to know the person as best you can to make the best judgement call possible. We've done it with someone we did stay friends with and with someone we didn't have much of a desire for a friendship with who wasn't worth the effort to maintain a friendship with. don't do it with someone if you couldn't cut that person out of your life completely if they get crazy on you. Have boundaries set bteween you and your partner (and if you can the third person, but if not, ALWAYS have and respect the boundaries between your SO and yourself!) If you and your partner are fun loving, in a strong relationship, and not inherently thrill seekers (because then you'll need more and more or more and different stimulation with could screw up your relationship) GO FOR IT! have fun, be safe :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Apr. 24, 2009