Does it drive you nuts when people contradict themselves?

I'm not perfect by any means but I have a few friends who constantly contradict themselves and it drives me nuts! How do I get past this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes it bothers me it depends. Like I have a friend who claimed to be angry at this girl we know. She claimed this girl was talking behind her back and was two-faced etc.. and then yesterday I called her and she said the two of them were going out for the day. Ugh. I thought you hated her 2 days ago? lol.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 1:05 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It depends on what they are contradicting themselves about. I have a couple friends who change their minds every day...it is pretty crazy, like they want to say what everyone else is saying! even though they said the opposite the day before. LOL. But I just don't let it bother me. :P
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 12:30 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• IDK I do that myself all the time lol
    rachel0226

Answer by rachel0226 at 12:31 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Yeah pamelaigs, one day they think it's a waste of money to go and get pampered and then when they find out others are doing it, they decide it's okay! It' just really bugs me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• My brother OMG! and on such a large scale! All I can say at this moment is, he has been with the "400 lb. girl he could never even stomache to be around for 7 years now", lol "He said he never wanted the ugly ass house that my mom was going to leave him and that I could have it. Guess what, now he's living in my moms house with the GF he said he never wanted", sigh, I could go on but it would be a novel.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:41 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• not so much that they're contradicting themslves. i think it bothers me more when they try to justify it. lol
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 1:49 AM on Apr. 24, 2009