scared......

i had a baby on feb 8th and had not had a period since about march 15th had unprotected sex wich i know was stubid!!! Took a test today said negative is it possible that i could still be pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• possible, id be taking more tests just to double check, dont get me wrong im not pushing the subject on you but do you breastfeed? I heard that can make your period come even later after having a baby but it doesnt completely protect from having sex. You should check out forms of B/C
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:34 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• If you are breastfeeding that can for SURE delay your period. I have went 17-23 months without a period while breastfeeding. So that is very important to know. Of course it is still possible that you could be pregnant but I wouldn't stress just yet. A little more information would be good :)
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 1:03 AM on Apr. 24, 2009