No sex drive~

What is wrong with me. I get irritable when he tries to touch me. Please help. He's getting frustrated and so I am I. Is there anything to do?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 12:34 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• are you on Mirena???? Turned it off for me!
    psydney42

Answer by psydney42 at 12:54 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• same thing happened to me for months after i had my little one. finally i just went along with it and it wasn't so bad:)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:01 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Are you currently breastfeeding?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I'm having the same issues.. and I'm breastfeeding. I have no idea if this has anything to do with my situation but it's hard. It also doesn't help that hubby has NO FREAKING CLUE of what romance means. He can be a total ass sometimes. Man handling me, saying stupid crap, it seems like he's all about himself. Then when he wants something he's loving for 5 whole minutes.. and then it's back to business as usual. But I digress.. lol.And yes I'm bitter.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 1:21 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Fake it til you make it....lol...seriously, just pretend to be into it, and you'll find yourself really getting into it.....
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:57 AM on Apr. 24, 2009