• In the Spotlight:

be bruitally honest

okay so i would like to clear my mind of a couple things and ask for your honest opions. I am married. I am 20. my husband and i got married a year and a half ago. he is dealing drugs and i moved out of our house 2 months ago. we are both still in love with eachother and want to work things out but dont know if we can.
I had sex with this guy i am talking to. a few times. My husband was the ONLY person i had ever had sex with till this point.
Does this make me a bad person? and how should I handle this situation. I don;t know what to do about my husband and his stupid choices

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Seeing other ppl will help you decide if you want to return to being with dh if he gets his life back together or if you want to move on.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:52 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Okay, brutally honestly- you had an affair on your hubby, you obviously don't love him that much. Just because married couples have problems it doesn't make it okay to go have sex with other people, that only shows immaturity and lack of love. Sorry, but you did say to be honest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• No, you are NOT a bad person. He is dealing drugs, you moved out because it is not your lifestyle. You got attention from another man and you are attracted to him. Yes, it's probably complicated - I am sure.

YOU ARE NOT A BAD PERSON.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 12:55 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I don't think it makes you a bad person but if you slept with another guy already, I don't think you love your husband like you say you do. As for you getting back with your husband, that's your choice. BUT it's not something I'd do. If he's dealing drugs, he has ENEMIES! And that's not something I'd want my child around. If he's not willing to quit, then he's not worth it!!!!
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:55 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• thanks =)

I forgot to mention, he slept with a girl too while we were seperated and 3 before we were married
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Your basically separated/divorced. And who's to say that he didn't have sex with anyone else? If I was you, DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. Do not dwell on other's opinions, because alot of moms on CM are very opinionated. DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. If seeing this other guy, makes you feel good, GOOD FOR IT. HAPPINESS IS HEALTHY AND IT IS PRICELESS.

BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 12:57 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• .... And make sure he gives you orgasms.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 12:58 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Well, if he knows about it and is okay with it then move on. I don't think that one act of indiscretion makes you a bad person. But it does make you a cheater, and if you haven't already you should come clean to your husband.

If he's willing to quit dealing drugs then keep working at it, but both of you need to stop sleeping with other people. If he's not then you need to file the papers because it's not okay to have your baby around a drug dealer.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:09 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• well if thats the case about DH and you I would just call it quits!!! whats the point you two dont love eachother! both of you have made it very obvious
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• You are both bad people who sleep with other people. He is stupid for dealing drugs and so are you for wanting to stay with him.
    You are too young to be stuck with this guy, get your act together on your own. Find your path in life before you get with someone with a dead end path.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Apr. 24, 2009