Why do some people only

answer trivia questions or questions that are there to start drama, yet important or different subjects are ignored completely?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is always how it is on here. It gets annoying and sometimes I find myself getting wrapped up in all the Jerry Springer sh*t, maybe because it makes me feel better about myself. IDK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I answer riddles, trivia and questions that pertain to me or my interests. I don't answer the sex questions unless I have had an experience similar to it. I usually answer with a joke if I'm in the mood.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:16 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I hear that! No one answers mine!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:59 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I love anything trivia. I get irritated by joke after joke though. I like interesting well thought out questions.
    Anonymous