Do you have essure? I'm thinking about it. I want to know the good, bad, and ugly!!!

I have 3 kidlets (11, 9, and 3). We feel like a full and complete home. I want to have my tubes tied or am thinking of essure as it is non-surgical, less expensive, less recovery time...just sounds good. I had Mirena IUC for 3 years and it put me into hormone hell (good for some, not for me!). Needless to say...my babies keep getting bigger (8.9, 9.12, 10.10 #'s) almost bled out on the last one. The toddler is potty trained. We're getting older & just can't afford any more, emotionally or financially. We love the ones we have and want to love them all we can!!! Any info you have will be wonderful!

psydney42

Asked by psydney42 at 1:14 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Health

• my insurance covers it and I want to get it done.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:37 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• they have a website essure.com. answers alot of questions.
    pagirl71

• I had my tubes tied the regular way and there was no recovery time or anything involved. I went into same day surgery, and went home 3 hours later. Rested the rest of the day and went back to work as usual the next day. No problems or restrictions or anything.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2009