I need some advice for the last two weeks my hormones have been rageing and i've been eating a whole lot here lately but i had my period for this month but want know if i get it til next month my boyfriend thinks i might be pregnant what you think

hondawoman26

Asked by hondawoman26 at 1:16 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With you being stressed and what not there is a possibility! i was watching a thing on TV the other night " i didnt know I was pregnant" there was a girl who was bleeding her whole nine months she didnt gain much weight only 10 lbs and had her baby in a bathroom
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:21 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• well to let everyone know i haven't been stressed and when i had my period i bleed really heavy for the first few days then went to normal my period last about 6 days the only reason for asking this question is because i've been eating alot here lately and my hormones have been rageing so bad i just want to do it all day long so has anyone every felt like this plz let me know thanks.
    hondawoman26

Answer by hondawoman26 at 1:32 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• How are we supposed to know? Pee on the keyboard and we can tell you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Apr. 24, 2009