any technices on potty training a 32 month old?

my son is 32 months and i have been tring to pooty train, he sits on the toilet but wont go. and only has like 4 accidents a day, but he has never peed inside the toilet.ive tried briving,timeout, and rewarding him, nothing seems to work, please help

-jeanette-

Asked by -jeanette- at 1:23 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I've heard of ple staying in the bathroom all day and having a potty party. Taking everything they need with them for the day. I didn't try it so don't know if it really works.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 1:31 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Try putting cheerios in the toliet and have him try to sink them! LOL
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:42 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• lol I've heard the cheerio thing too. I've also heard of people putting a coin in the toilet for aiming. Do you have a friend with a child who is potty trained? My friend had a hard time getting her 3 yo to stop messing his underware. He had picked them out, been rewarded and such. My son gave him his old underware that no longer fit and told the boy he wasen't allowed to pee or pooh in them. It's worked. Maybe have someone your son things is really special give him a pack of underware with the same instructions.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 24, 2009