abnormally horny?????? TMI sorry

OK i have been extremely horny for the last few weeks, and i mean HORNY! dh hasnt really been in the mood since we found out, though he tries to be understanding about it, he just cant seem to keep up and i feel really bad! i am only 13 almost 14 weeks along in my pregnancy but its to the point were i will become aroused at even thoughts of male friends and TMI but i masturbated during one of those girls gone wild infomercials its that bad! i have no idea if this much sexual tension is normal or not!! i am just SO FREAKING HORNY!!! anyone else????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I tell my SO all the time that it's the baby's way of letting us get our fun time in before we have no energy to do it at all lol
    i agree with Nathskitten..invest in a good vibrator=] I can't garuantee that you won't be horny again a couple hours later, but it sure will relieve some of that tension!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:15 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Invest in a good vibrator.

I was like that during my second pregnancy. My dh was willing but the flesh wasn't always able. lol

A vibe really helped when dh couldn't.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:38 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• lmao
    I'm 17 weeks & i wondered about this myself because i've been SO horny, my SO says hes scared i'm gonna eat him! and he's borderline sex addict so its weird i can get him scared like that haha
    Mine is so bad that theres a couple times i've almost stopped in the middle of traffic and did him right there..its almost uncontrollable=[
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:52 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• yes that describes it great im just, UNCONTROLLABLE!! eeek!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• well i have a few already guess i can give them another try! dont know if i have enough batteries to keep me happy though LMAO!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• hahaha trust me, I KNOW!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:20 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• omg I actually wore my SO out when I was pregnant.. thankfully he lasts a long time and with a little snack in between, he can go as much as I want him to.. I can't wait for a couple years from now when I get pregnant again (goddess willing) for my sex drive to go through the roof again!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 2:41 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• that happened with my first pregnancy i wanted it all the time and with this one i dont have anything !!!
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 3:03 AM on Apr. 24, 2009