Oh Boy! = Oh No!

So hubby and I are already planning the 3rd and final member to the family and I alreadfy know I will have another boy, it's just a gut instinct that I have (I was right with both of my other kids although I could be wrong this time) ANYWAYS my husband is dead serious on naming our son Kratos, if anyone else's husbands are a hard core gamer then you know Kratos is the character from God of war. Hubby is dead serious about this name although it will be over my dead body before it even happends.

What is the worst name your DH/SO ever picked out that they were serious about and it made you say oh hell no? And how many of your husband's would agree to the name Kratos and what do you think of it?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 2:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO way. Kratos is not cute by any stretch. I think your hubby would even regret it when the God of War hype wears off down the line. You have to talk him out of it!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:04 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I already told him Kratos is a no go it's not happening ever at all
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:05 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• hahaa yeah my hubby is hardcaore gamer as well and obsessed with vampires he wanted to name our little one LESTATE i was like hell no.
    bare121807

Answer by bare121807 at 2:06 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• What is it with SOME men and wanting to name their kids after video games?
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:09 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• haha i dont know. now he wants to name him johnathan davis after the lead singer of Korn and im ok with that bc it sounds cute lol even though i dont like korn all that much
    bare121807

Answer by bare121807 at 2:11 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• My first husband wanted to name our son Sebastian! See why we're divorced? LOL!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 2:12 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• My BIL wanted to name a baby Conan. My sis said no. BIL is always substituting Conan for his middle name. And now my nephew insists that his name is Dominic Tonan...he can't say a hard C.
    It is too funny. I think that my sister should have given in for the middle name.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:16 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Haha Bare thats hilarious we are both Korn fans here

ROFL at 4kidsandadog - I don't like the name Sebastian either.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• lol yeah i wanted to name the girl if we have one Kori taylor from slipknot bc i LOVE slipknot but his friend named thier little girl that lol. so we picked a different name.
    bare121807

Answer by bare121807 at 2:21 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• OMG thats great, I completely agree on the bands and the names are great that you guys pick out, I never thought to name my children after someone like that. We just didn't name our kids after anyone
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:24 AM on Apr. 24, 2009