• In the Spotlight:

Who remembers the BAY CITY ROLLERS???????

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y! Saturday night, saturday night.....I had their album! LOL! My DH is laughing his ao! Oh those were the days!

4kidsandadog

Asked by 4kidsandadog at 2:11 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL... i saw the title and started thinking s-a-t-u-r-d-a-y night before i even opened the post... so yeah I remember them.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 2:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Great, now that's going to be going through my head all weekend!!

LOL
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 3:15 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I have that song on my ipod. It's such a fun song to exercise to. :)
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 1:11 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBn2ux5vRHk

for a quick flashback
    Anonymous

• OMG you just so dated yourself mamma! LMFAO I remember and have a story. When I was 10 they were big stuff. They came here for a concert and we wanted our parents to take us sooo bad but they said no we were too young :( So anyway, our house caught on fire less than one year after my parents had it built. We wound up having to stay in a local hotel for 7 weeks while they basically rebuilt it from the ground up. I learned the value of home owners insurance at a very young age lol..Thank God we had it. The fire was on a S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night...the same saturday of the concert. Low and behold, guess where they stayed? Yup same hotel so we ran into them in the hall of the hotel, got to meet them had them sign autographs the whole 9 yards...good times!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2009