anyone w/stretched lobes?

hi, my ears are at a 2g right now, they are loose and fall out so i though i was a 0g. So i got a pair of 0g single flare plugs, they are to tight and i dont want to push them in and have a blow out. I know i can get a taper and stretch them to a 0g, thing is i am scared to go up a bigger size because of blow outs, i been going up one size at a time and wait 2-4 weeks til i do another gauge. What do you think of the chances of a blow out? Also has anyone been to a size 0g and it closes alittle or all the way. i dont want to always have a huge hole, a small one is ok...any info will be great! If you dont like or dont agree on piercings please dont reply with a rude comment...

DilsMommy

Asked by DilsMommy at 2:38 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• And you have to be anon because you dont have the balls to post without being anon...baby!
    people wonder why people have piercings and tattoos, well i wonder why fat people wear tight clothes? we all do what we want i guess
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 4:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I used to lol I mean I just decided one day to stick an 8 in them then a 6... except it just got to stinkey for me to handle lol I can't handle that smell for real, It didn't matter how much I cleaned them! But to answer your question.. I doubt you will have a blowout esp if the 2s are loose right now..
    randa_leigh

Answer by randa_leigh at 2:41 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• both holes in each ear are a 2g i want 2 go to a 0g in the 1st but havent tried it seems to be a big jump from 2 - 0
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:44 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I think gauges are gross and I would never do that to my body. I can see people sitting in nursing homes with these huge holes in their ear lobes ew!
    Anonymous