• In the Spotlight:

do you think its possable to give your man too much space?

he works nights and i go to skool in the mornings. i leave the house usualy by 8am and i get back around 5 or 6pm so he has quiet time to sleep durring the day, and where i'm not keeping him awake cleaning and such. then he goes to work at 8pm and gets home after 4am. we don't really see eachother and when we do he is either getting ready for work or just getting off and ready to go to sleep.

Jey6660

Asked by Jey6660 at 2:45 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I agree, try to find at least 1 day a week to have quality time together. Dh & I both work ALOT, so I know how it feels. Most of the time if we are both at home, we are both sleeping. So we both take off Tuesday nights and cook a nice dinner together.
    Rainbowbrite639

Answer by Rainbowbrite639 at 7:36 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I was married for 8 yrs to the father to my 1st 3 kids.....if it were not for working around eachother and not seeing eachother....we would not have made it the full 8
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i think you 2 need to schedule some time together, sounds kinda sad when you have to "schedule" together time, lol but hey we all do what we need to do to make our relationships work. i'm sure he would love to spend more time with you, but you're right too, he needs his sleep. good luck!
    robbinsme

Answer by robbinsme at 3:11 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Yeah but anon...did you last past the 8?
    I don't think it makes for a healthy relationship because you aren't doing much investing in it. You arent putting your relationship first. Work and school are important of course...but your relationship is most important of all. You should be spending time together too.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:12 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Wow, I guess you all would think we don't get enough quality time either... My Hubby is gone 4 weeks at a time for work. We talk probably talk 10+ times a day on the phone, and when he's home its for 10 days to 2 weeks, 24/7. I would love for him to be home everynight and wake up with him every morning ,but because we're adults, we have responsibilities, like paying bills, etc...
    Be thankful he has a job, there are so many that are being laid off.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:29 AM on Apr. 24, 2009