Weird Orgasms (TMI)

Okay, so just recently, my boyfriend learned how to make me orgasm, but now instead of the problem being me not being able to orgasm, the problem is when I orgasm, I cum blood. I know that sounds insane, but we did it a few nights && every time we turned the lights on, there would be blood everywhere. Then tonight we did it without me having an orgasm and guess what. No blood.

Honestly, does anyone have any clue what's going on here?

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Health

• No :( I can't even orgasm

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• are u preggo?

Answer by MandMSMOMMY0607 at 3:07 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• are you on the depo shot? i have heard of something like this happening when on the shot but im not 100% on that. sorru i couldn't help more try and ask your doc.

Answer by bare121807 at 3:10 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I've never heard of it, but I think I would call the dr. That would seriously freak me out.

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:04 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Orgasim? what the hell is that? LOL I would call the doctor.

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Thank you, everyone. I'm not pregnant && yes, I am on the shot. I have a Dr. appointment in May. I'm not sure if I should wait till then or what.

Answer by Blueberryplz at 10:11 AM on Apr. 24, 2009