headache lasting a whole week?

ive had an intense headache lasting about a week now. yesterday it got so bad, i couldnt open my eye without extreme pain, it hurt throughout my entire head.. from the front to the back, and it hurt under my eyes and in my jaw/neck area...

ive taken tylenol and advil, and i havent taken medicine in about a whole year, i usually tough out pain, but this has been intense, what would you do??

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:58 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• go to a chiropractor, your neck needs to be adjusted. also get your eyes checked. Do you wear glasses? You may also have TMJ and need to talk to your dentist. start off with the chiropractor 1st tho, they work wonders!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:11 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• no glasses, i have amazing vision lol and i did have a wisdom tooth cutting through, but that was a while ago... whats a TMJ? and a chiropractor is a great idea, my FIL is one.. ill go to him lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:12 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• This might be a migraine; might be sinuses; might be a dairy allergy. Take two aspirin with coffee; this should alleviate a migraine. You should go see your family health care provider to rule out anything serious.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:25 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• are you stressed? i had a headache for an entire month with eye pain and everything turned out i had high bloodpressure
    bare121807

Answer by bare121807 at 5:21 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Go to the Dr. We are not doctors.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• LMAO i know you arent doctors dummy, i was asking maybe a migraine or something... ive never had one so i dont know the symptoms but thanks for your dumb comment! :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:50 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Might be blood pressure.
    SabbyMommy

Answer by SabbyMommy at 7:03 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• When this happens to me it is a sinus infection. Especially since it is a new symptom for you, the long time, you should get it checked. I hope you feel better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 7:09 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Yes Bmat, I just went through this, it was my sinuses.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 7:40 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• my chiropractor says "a headache is never normal, unless you're sick". if you don't have the flu or anything, you should definitely get yourself looked at.
    i hope you feel better! headaches are just no fun at all.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 8:27 AM on Apr. 24, 2009