• In the Spotlight:

Double Stroller

I just bought a double stroller for my toddler and new born. Do they really come in handy? The one I got is a side by side one? Are those good ones?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• i think the side by side are a little harder to maneuver in an everyday atmosphere like stores.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:30 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I agree, the side by side can be a bit wider so you may not be able to fit in some places. Personally, I have a Koolcraft Contours, you can make the seats face in any direction you want and it costs about $200
    suej27

Answer by suej27 at 5:22 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Mine isn'y side by side it's front and back lol, I love my stroller its absolutely great. I would seriously be lost shopping without it esp in a mall. Very Handy and very easy to set up and fold away
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 5:55 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It depends where you're going - trust me, I'm the queen of double strollers. I've had 5 double strollers and I really like the duoglide by graco the best. Its a front/back and it works the best in places like stores. I used the side by side for things like the zoo or park, anywhere that we'll be outside in large open space. If it's a crowded place, forget it, you need a front/back.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 6:52 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Front to back are awesome. I had one as well and they are easier than side by sides.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I have 2 under 2, there is no way I could go out by myself without our double stroller. Ours is front to back, super easy to maneuver, I love it!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:50 AM on Apr. 24, 2009